- Make sure that if you are going to be enjoying your vaporizer at home on Halloween, the candy bowl for Trick-or-Treaters is outside.
- Before you put the candy bowl for Trick-or-Treaters outside, be sure to take out as much candy as you anticipate needing for personal consumption throughout the night.
- Whatever amount you decided in tip #2, double it.
- Use the buddy system! Halloween can be a very dangerous night for the vape-enhanced mind; no one wants to find you cowering in the bushes because the monster who used to grab at your ankles from underneath your bed when you were a kid just rang your doorbell looking for Whoppers.
- Gentlemen- If you are planning to go out for Halloween, keep this in mind: Women typically spend between 1-3 hours “enhancing” their natural appearance for a night on the town. For Halloween, these same women have spent 3 or more weeks preparing their much more technically advanced and effective techniques of deception- this is no time for blurred vision or otherwise impaired decision making. Use plenty of visine, and be on high alert for potential coyote ugly situations. Buddy system may also come in handy here.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The future is here. Technological advancements have provided vapor enthusiasts with a wide range of options when choosing a new portable unit. Whether you vaporize indoors or outdoors, a portable device enhances your lifestyle by providing ultimate vaporizing freedom. But with so many options, it can be hard to decide which one will be the best fit. There are a few key points to help identify which portable vaporizer is the right choice for your unique lifestyle. It all boils down to individual priorities: Ease of use; Size and pocketability; Vapor quality; Battery life; Workmanship and warranty coverage. More